3D/2N Lenggong + Taiping Tour Package
- Minimum Pax: 15
- Price: Per Pax (Adult)
- Package Code: Hidden Charms of Perak
- Destination: Perak
- Promo Validity: 1/09/2021 – 15/04/2022
- Travel Validity: 01/09/2021 – 30/04/2022
- Validity Period: 6 Months
- Promo Inclusive: Accommodation, Travel Insurance, Half Board (Selected Meals)
Lenggong Valley is the site of the oldest known place of human activity in Peninsular Malaysia. And the most significant archaeological discovery here was the Perak Man. The Lenggong Archaeology Museum is an open air museum which houses numerous historical artifacts dating some 1.3 million years ago. The Lenggong Valley was declared as a UNESCO World Heritage Site on 30th June 2012. A must see destination………..
|Price Per Pax||
Arrival in Lenggong and proceed for lunch at local restaurant. After lunch proceed to visit Lenggong Valley; Archaeology Heritage Valley, Raban Lake, Deer Farm, Rumah Tiang 16, Kekabu Waterfalls. After Dinner (own expenses) check in hotel. Free at own leisure.
After breakfast check out and proceed to Taiping enroute to Kuala Sepetang; a historic little fishing village (formerly known as Port Weld), see the picturesque wooden houses on the stilts line both banks of the river. This village is famous for its fresh seafood and salted fish. If you lucky you might see the dolphin. After lunch proceed to visit the thick mangrove swamps and you will arrive a small factory producing charcoal from the mangrove trees and the process of making charcoal will be shown. After dinner (own expenses) check in hotel. Free at own leisure.
Early breakfast and check out. Day begins with Taiping city tour covering Lake Gardens, see the oldest & strangest trees, Colonial Clock Tower, Perak Museum, Bukit Larut + shopping tour. Later noon proceed to depart back to Kuala Lumpur.
– 1 night accommodation in Lenggong – twin/double sharing basis
– 1 night accommodation in Taiping – twin/double sharing basis
– 2 x Breakfast 1 x Lunch (in Lenggong)
– 18 seater air-con van with driver
– All tours + sightseeing as per itinerary
– Travel Insurance
– Optional Tour/Meal
– Personal Expenses
– Airfare (international/domestic)
– All entrance fees
– Boat fees & transfers
– Tips Tour Guide Service
– Tourism tax
– Water games/equipment
Terms & Conditions
– Price Per Person- Min 15 pax
– Non refundable once booking confirmed
– Room subject to availability
– Triple Room/Extra Bed – based on roller bed/mattress
– Hotel surcharge during weekends/peak seasons
– Child rate: 4-11 years applied
– Hotel surcharge during peak seasons applied
There are no reviews yet.