4D/3N Kuching + Serikin Tour Package (Ground) – Weekends Only
- Minimum Pax: 2
- Price: Per Pax (Adult)
- Package Code: Enchanting
- Destination: Kuching, Sarawak
- Promo Validity: 01/09/2021 – 15/03/2022
- Travel Validity: 01/09/2021 – 31/03/2022
- Validity Period: 6 Months
- Promo Inclusive: Accommodation, Airport Transfer, Travel Insurance, Tour Guide, Half Board (Selected Meals)
Kuching is simply unique and enjoyable + ideal base for exploring. Sarawak Sunset River Cruise is a must cruise which takes you to see the picturesque Malay villages, golden domes mosque, a Victorian Fort – all set against a background of distant mountains.
|Price Per Pax||
Meet and greet upon arrival at Kuching International Airport. Then, proceed for Kuching city tour. Places of interest including passing through China Town, Malay Kampong, Kuching Mosque and Kuching Waterfront to view Astana and the Fort Margherita (across river) and other buildings from the past surrounding the Waterfront, Sarawak Tourism Complex( formerly known as Old Court House, General Post Office and the Square Tower. A brief stop will be made at a local souvenirs outlet. After tour, transfer to hotel for check in. Free at own leisure and overnight at hotel.
Morning pick up from hotel lobby and proceed overland (30minutes) to Semenggoh Orang Utan nature reserve, follow by a brief hike through dipterocarp forest. Unlike in a zoo, the Orang Utans are set free on a 653 hectare forest reserve. Catch a glimpse of the Orang Utan during their feeding time. Spot their delicate nests watch their skillful movements at the tree tops and also their interesting behavior during feeding time. In the afternoon, continue your tour to the famous Sarawak Cultural Village 17 acre living museum depicts the heritage of the major racial groups in Sarawak, a perfect introduction to its people , its cultures its handicrafts. A daily 45-minute cultural performance is not to be missed during the tour. Lunch & Dinner will be served en-route at local eating outlet/restaurant. (own expenses).Return to your hotel after the tour.
After hotel breakfast, depart for half day shopping tour to “Serikin”. Passing through Bau Town which was known as “Gold Town of Sarawak”, due to its rich gold ore deposit & gold mining activities in the past. Serikin, is the place where Indonesian traders come to sell their cheap good and products to Malaysia every Saturday afternoon and Sunday morning. Later transfer to Kuching Waterfront for your 1hour 30minutes Sarawak River Sunset Cruise. Retrace this historic route with a ride down this same river which still bustles with its charm. The trip also offers a panoramic view of the last developing Kuching City, where the presence of old buildings standing amidst modern ones give the place quaint character. Transfer back to your hotel after the tour.
Breakfast and free at own leisure until transfer to Kuching International Airport for your departure flight.
– 3 nights accommodation at 3* hotel – twin/double sharing basis
– 1 x half day Kuching City Tour
– 1 x visit to Semenggoh Orang Utan
– 1 x visit to Sarawak Cultural Village
– 1 x full day shopping tour to Serikan
– 1 x Sarawak Sunset River Cruise
– English Speaking Guide
– All transfers & tours as per itinerary (based on SIC basis)
– Travel Insurance
– Optional Tour/Meal
– Airfare/taxes (international & domestic)
– Personal Expenses
– Tips Tour Guide Service
– All Entrance fee
– Tourism tax
Terms & Conditions
– Price quoted per person
– Non refundable once booking confirmed
– Room subject to availability
– Hotel surcharge during peak seasons applied
– Triple Room/extra bed – based on roller bed/mattress
– Child rate: 4-11 years applied
– Applied during peak seasons