4D/3N Kelantan Adventure and Culture Package
- Minimum Pax: 15
- Price: Per Pax (Adult)
- Package Code: Ghost Train Ride
- Destination: Kota Bharu, Kelantan
- Promo Validity: 15/08/2021 – 15/03/2022
- Travel Validity: 15/08/2021 – 31/03/2022
- Validity Period: 6 Months
- Promo Inclusive: Accommodation, Travel Insurance, Half Board (Selected Meals), Transportation with Driver Sightseeing + Tours
Jungle Railway -described as one of the world’s most scenic rail journeys …why? it passes through the sparsely populated and heavily forested interior of Peninsula Malaysia and skirts the Taman Negara and Kenong Rimba national parks.
|Price Per Pax||
Arrival in Kota Bharu. Meet and Greet by our representative. Proceed for tour covering:
– The Light House (Tumpat Railway Station)
– Buddha Temple
– Reclining Buddha
– Pengkalan Kubor (grabbing bargains in rows of rows of shops)
– Visit Gelanggan Seni-cultural center with rich cultural heritage
– Puppet Show
– Beijing Mosque
– Local Batik
– Local village houses & daily life of local people After dinner (own expensive).
– Check in hotel. Overnight in Kota Bharu.
Early check out then transfer to Wakaf Bharu railway station to board the train to Dabong. Upon arrival proceed for lunch (local food). And later proceed for hiking (approx 3-4hours) to Gua Ikan, Gua Keris and Gua Pagar @ Gunung Stong. As going to Gua Musang, enjoy the spectacular view of Jelawang Waterfall known as the tallest cascade waterfall in South East Asia. Check in hotel. Overnight in Gua Musang. Free at own leisure.
Breakfast in hotel. Check out and transfer to Gua Musang railway station to board the train back to Wakaf Bharu. Experience the most amazing train ride journey in one’s life going tru the rainforest jungle, tunnels and excellent structure of bridges, namely “Jambatan Guillemard” build in 1930 and is the the longest bridge across Kelantan River. Upon arrival proceed for lunch (own expenses) and then with city tour covering:
– State Musuem
– Kampung Kraftangan
– Grand Palace
– Shopping tour @Siti Khadijah After dinner (own expenses) return back to hotel.
Free at own leisure.
Free & easy till time to transfer to airport/bus station.
– 2 nights accommodation in 3* hotel in Kota Bahru
– twin/double sharing basis 1 night accommodation in 2* hotel in Gua Musang
– twin/double sharing basis Breakfast 2 ways return KTM train tickets Transportation with driver Sightseeing + Tours as per itinerary Travel Insurance
– Optional Tour/Meal
– Personal Expenses
– Entrance fee
– Tour Guide Service
– Tourism tax
– Hiking equipment
Terms & Conditions
– Price based on per person
– Hotel surcharge during weekends/peak seasons
– Non refundable once booking confirmed
– Room subject to availability
– Triple sharing/extra bed – based on roller bed/mattress
– Payment by credit card – fee will be imposed
– hotel surcharge during weekends/peak seasons applied
There are no reviews yet.